Contact Us

Issues you'd like the Research Council to consider? Suggestions? Questions? Comments? You may contact Council members by e-mail, phone or Campus Mail. Please see the Council roster for numbers and addresses. You may also contact Council Chair Carolyn Colvin by completing the form below.

Completing the boxes below is optional, except for your e-mail address.  (This field is mandatory to facilitate the Council’s ability to contact the sender for further information/clarification.)

Anonymous suggestions may be sent via Campus Mail to VP for Research, 2660 University Capitol Centre.

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.